ISWP provide an independent holistic assessment, support planning and reviewing service for all our clients and we are able to access additional specialist assessments when required.
ISWP is able to provide independent social work assessments and reports for:
- Independent Assessments, Support Planning and Care Reviews
- We provide skilled assessments and support plans to ensure that appropriate levels of care are being provided to clients, whether they reside in the community, residential or nursing care
- Expert Witness Reports
- Best Interest Meetings
- Screening and full independent assessments for NHS Continuing Healthcare and appeals
- We produce thorough and in- depth professional reports with our recommendations for future action and implementation
- Our reports are commissioned and used by Local Authorities, Courts, Tribunals, Solicitors, Care Providers and Voluntary Organisations
- Personal Independence Payments (PIP) assessment reviews and appeals
All service users/clients are placed firmly at the centre of the assessment and support planning process and given every assistance to fully express and articulate their needs, wishes and preferences, and to have these realised, whenever possible.