ISWP provide an independent holistic assessment, support planning and reviewing service for all our clients and we are able to access additional specialist assessments when required.
ISWP is able to provide independent social work assessments and reports for:
- Acting as Certifier and Witness for Lasting Power of Attorney Arrangements
- Assessments of Capacity for Applications to the Court of Protection. (COP3)
- Mental Capacity Act Assessments
- Deprivation of Liberty Assessments (DOLS)
- Mental Health Review Tribunals
- Care Programme Approach Meetings
- Best Interest Meetings
- We can facilitate social reports for pre-guardianship meetings and guardianship review tribunals. These will include independent mental health assessments, comprehensive risk assessments and recommendations pertaining to current and future care planning and support packages.
- Our reports are commissioned and used by Local Authorities, Courts, Tribunals, Solicitors, Mental Health specialist teams and voluntary organisations.
- Our professional colleagues have found that our service complements and extends the range of expertise available to the client and provide excellent value for money.
- All service users/clients are placed firmly at the centre of the assessment and support planning process and given every assistance to fully express and articulate their needs, wishes and preferences, and to have these realised, whenever possible.